March 29, 2009 – the day the Rabbiter was founded. For the short period of 2
years, we are proud to have accomplished a lot. This is our time to brag, so we would like to share the key moments in our history with you:
- We worked with clients from every populated continent on the planet: this international experience and our high client repeat ratio gave us the confidence every start-up company needs.
- We created a lot of names: that actually
inspired us to introduce the Name of the Month competition.
- We had our first major media coverage: Financial Times Deutschland wrote an article about us, titled “The namer”.
- We became a factor in the naming business: the leaders in this business, A Hundred Monkeys, included The Rabbiter in their list of competitors.
- We started our first advertising campaign last week: the communication plan includes internet banner advertising and a viral campaign through social media (see the ad above).
Of course, none of this would be possible without the support of the ones that had trust in our work. Thank you all.