Some call them coined words, others call them neologisms. These are made up words, new words that are perfect for creating a brand name.
We decided to think of all the advantages of the coined name - we give you our top 5:
1. It's easier to remember once memorized - no one remembers the ordinary.
2. It makes you stand out - the coined name is different and unique.
3. It's easier to trademark - most real words are already registered.
4. It's often available for .com domain registration - it's also shorter if you need a .com domain without additional words like services, consulting or solutions.
5. It's more suitable for brand building - the strongest brands are coined names.
So, do you have the courage to go for a word that no one has ever heard of?