We are not a cocktail blog but we invented a new drink and it has a nice name so we thought it is worth sharing. It is called Nescotch and it is a compound name between NESCAFÉ® and scotch. This is how you do it:
A coffee mug or a big cup.
You will need:
1. NESCAFÉ® Classic Instant coffee
2. Johnnie Walker® Black Label Scotch Whisky
3. Lindt Excellence Orange Intense Dark Chocolate
1. Add 2 teaspoons of NESCAFÉ® Classic in a coffee mug.
2. Add 1 teaspoon of sweet honey.
3. Add 50ml of milk.
4. Fill the cup up with boiling water.
5. Pour 5ml of Johnnie Walker® Black Label Scotch Whisky and stir.
6. Serve with a piece of Lindt Excellence Orange Intense Dark Chocolate.
Enjoy and be welcome to post your feedback on the drink’s recipe… or, you know, on its name.